Terms and Conditions of Sale
- We will not sell alcohol to anyone who is or appears to be under the age of 18 years. By placing an order, you confirm that you are of legal age and at least 18 years old.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order.
- Online orders are deemed to have been placed once checkout and payment has been confirmed.
- Orders are accepted once your order and payment has been received and processed.
- We may decline your order if:
- The goods/services are not available.
- If we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment and/or the whole price has not been met.
- If insufficient identification of age has been provided
- If there has been an error in the product/services; cost; description; pricing error on our website
- All prices are subject to VAT (where applicable) and are set at the current rate by the governing body.
- Where separate additional charges apply to services/products such as: packaging, insurance, postage/carriage plus other relevant charges, these will be shown separately at checkout.
- 3 Pugs Gin will send your orders via The Post Office, tracked Parcelforce APC or other identified carriers to ensure competitive pricing for our consumer.
- It is your responsibility to ensure someone is available to receive goods where delivery notifications are issued (when receiving alcoholic products, we ask you to endeavour a responsible adult will be available to accept your order).
- Standard UK delivery is 3-5 working days, excluding bank holidays.
- All orders received are despatched as quickly as possible and depend on availability, orders received on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday excluding Bank Holidays.
- 3 Pugs Gin is not responsible for any disruptions/problems to delivery/shipping due to industrial disputes or any incident beyond our control.
- If your order has not been delivered within the expected timeframe, we will track your order for you. You may be offered a replacement or full refund at our discretion once your order has been tracked fully and the carrier has given his report to the whereabouts of your package.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any product that is proved to be faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will require faulty bottles to be returned to us prior to any refund or replacement, we will arrange this as necessary at your convenience
- Tickets for events are non-refundable
Cancellations and Complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to our premises.
- In the event of a complaint please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving us as much detail as you can and including any associated document numbers. We take complaints seriously, therefore all complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a partner of 3 Pugs Gin.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews, Comments and Content
- Users of this website may post reviews, ratings, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content